Our shop will be closed for summer holidays from 14th to 21st of August.
Please kindly understand that we will not be able to respond your email until the shop opens on August 22nd.
Please note warranty of our products is only valid in Japan.
Please make sure to retain the warranty card.
The warranty policy is one year in accordance with the regulation of the manufacturer.
Under warranty service, we accept repair of the merchandise you purchased from us unless the conditions stated below:
- If the warranty card is not presented
- The damage is caused by misuse including improper operation, careless handling and usage, lack of maintenance or a deliberate act of destruction or disruption.
- When repair, modification has been done other than our shop.
- Conditions originated from expendable supplies such as pot, fret, nut, etc. or discoloration and damage of painted/plated surface, the corrosion/deterioration and so forth by aging or by usage
- Damages or malfunction by a natural disaster, a fire, the theft or loss.
- Accessories other than guitar or bass guitar itself such as a case, amp or effector(s)
The warranty expires when the product stated on the warranty card has been transferred to other person.
Please note the grade-up will be handled at your expense.
We do as much as we can handle at the shop front.